It can be tough losing data from your iPhone – photos, videos, messages, etc. Fortunately, there are a few methods you can use to recover lost data. In this article, we’ll discuss six of the most popular methods, and show you how to use them to get your data back.
No matter what happened, whether your iPhone was stolen or just accidentally deleted, we can help get your data back.
1) Recover iPhone data from iTunes: This is the most straightforward way to recover deleted data from your iPhone. With this method, you can log into your iTunes account and restore all of your photos, videos, and messages back on your iPhone.
2) Recover iPhone data with iCloud backup: If you have an iCloud backup of the device, you can use it to restore all of the deleted data. The good thing about this method is that you don’t need to have access to a computer at all – just a phone or iPad running iOS 9 or later. Just open up the “Settings” app and select “iCloud Backup.” You’ll then be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password (or use Touch ID). Once that’s done, tap “Restore From Backup” in order to get everything back.
3) Restore iPhone with iTunes: If you don’t have an iCloud backup, you can use iTunes as well. To do so, connect your phone via USB cable and launch iTunes. Go into “Summary” for the device and select “Restore from Backup.” This will install a new version of iOS on your device – though it’s not as smooth as restoring from an iCloud backup.
The first step to recovering data from a deleted iPhone is to back up your iPhone. The best way to backup your iPhone would be through iCloud. You can also back up your data by using iTunes.
One of the best methods to recover data from your iPhone is by using iCloud. This method works best when you have a recent backup of your phone, and can be done without an internet connection.
If you’re looking for a quick way to recover deleted data, this may be the solution for you. The only downside? You’ll have to log in with your Apple ID and password every single time you use it.
If you have a recent backup of your iPhone, then it’s possible to use this backup to recover your data. The easiest way is to connect your iPhone to a Mac or Windows PC, and then follow the steps below:
1) Select the “Restore from Backup” option in iTunes. This will allow for direct transfer of your recently backed up data from the device onto your computer.
2) Click on the “Restore from Backup” button and select the device from the list of available devices.
3) Wait for the process to complete and then check if data has been successfully recovered.
One method that can be used to recover data from a deleted iPhone is using a Mac Time Machine backup. And when this works, it can easily be one of the most effective methods out there because all data on your iPhone will be backed-up automatically.
To do this, follow these steps:
Step 1: Make sure you have a Mac hard drive with enough free space.
Step 2: Plug in your iPhone and turn it on. The first time your iPhone is connected to your PC, you will get an alert asking if you agree to back up your device’s data to the computer hard drive. Click “OK” and then follow the prompts to connect both devices (iPhone and PC) to each other with a USB cable.
Step 3: On your PC, open the “Time Machine” application and select your Mac hard drive as the destination for backups. You’ll need to create a password for access now – choose something secure like “iPhone Backup.”
One option for recovering data is on-device data recovery. This method involves connecting your iPhone to a computer and using iTunes to recover the deleted data. The downside of this option is that you can only recover data from an iPhone that’s been synced with your computer – not from an iPhone that’s been completely wiped.
With over 300 million active iPhone users worldwide, chances are you or someone you know has deleted a file or taken a screenshot on an iPhone and now needs to recover the data. There are many ways to recover data from a deleted iPhone, but these 6 methods are the most common. Also, you can take iPhone data recovery services from a reputed company.
This post was published on 21/05/2022